|Business Survey Design and Analysis
You will learn:
- What the best practices for asking survey questions are
- How to avoid leading questions
- How many point scales to use
- When to use open-ended questions
- What the rules for formulating good questions are
- How to avoid bias, stereotypes, and framing
- How to prevent survey fatigue
- How to design and present sequential data
- What is important in data analysis and visualization
- What to focus on when interpreting survey results.
This training is suitable for department heads, project leaders, quality assurance, operations, marketing, client service, business development officers, change managers, and all engaged in implementing the strategic objectives of their companies.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.