The aim of this course is to acquaint participants with the basic methods, techniques and tools for measuring performance.
You will learn:
- The characteristics of winning KPIs
- How to implement indicators that lead to positive change
- How do KPIs act as part of various management models
- How your management reports can become tools for action
- How best to select and integrate KPIs into the overall performance measuring system of the company
- How to measure and evaluate the success of your clients
- How to measure the effectiveness of your internal processes
- How to measure quality
- How to measure staff performance, hiring and training effectiveness
This course is suitable for CEOs, department heads, project leaders, quality assurance, operations, and supply chain managers, business development officers, change managers and all engaged in implementing the strategic objectives of their companies.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.