The skills and knowledge acquired in this course will allow you to take advantage of the benefits of integrated strategic thinking. You will be able to understand, evaluate and apply this thinking in all its theoretical and practical aspects, as a
- Form of conceptualization
- Formal process
- Analytical process
- Creation of a vision
- Emerging trend
- Negotiation template
- Collective activity
- Response to the environment and a
- Process of transformation.
This training is suitable for CEOs, marketing and finance directors and managers, department heads, project leaders, quality assurance, operations, and supply chain managers, business development officers, change managers and all who need to think strategically on the job and are engaged in programming and implementing the strategic objectives of their companies.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.