The aim of this course, unlike similar training courses, is not acquainting participants with the analytical tools for their own sake but showing them how to use these tools for quality decision making.
Participants will learn:
- To approach RCA in an expert manner
- To use modern problem-solving methods
- To apply a set of diagnostic techniques
- To collect and filter data with a view of solving problems
- To screen possible causes
- To find the systemic causes
- To arrive at solutions using proven analytical and creative techniques
- To master the soft skills needed for a quality process, effective solutions and sustained change.
This course is suitable for CEOs, department heads, project leaders, quality assurance, operations, supply chain managers, marketing managers, business development officers, change managers and all engaged in implementing the strategic objectives of their companies.
This course is suitable for all who previously participated in our other performance management related courses. It can also be treated as a stand-alone and there are no special prerequisites for enrolment.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.