|Reliability and Plant Asset Management||
You will learn:
- How to apply the IONICS process
- How to calculate the Hazard Rate
- How to proactively eliminate the causes of failure
- How to calculate TDAF
- How to calculate ROCOF
- How to achieve reliability through policies and practices
- How to fit into the precision quality zone
- How to cope with profit killers
- How to calculate plant configuration consequences
- How to proceed with system improvements
- How to analyze processes through their efficiency curves.
This training is suitable for CEOs, managers of functional units, project leaders, heads of quality assurance, operations, maintenance, business development, and all managers and professionals engaged in implementing the strategic objectives of their companies.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.