Note: This course is only in Bulgarian
The marketing audit is a systematic examination of every aspect of sales, marketing, customer service, and even operations that affect sales and marketing in order to determine how well and cost-effectively each element helps the firm meet its overall goals. A good strategy would be to divide the questions into following areas - market and customer audit, product audit and marketing mix.
• Marketing Environment Analysis: Features and Trends
• Company Environment Analysis: Objectives, Strategy, Organization
• Marketing and Customer Audit
• Product Audit
• Pricing Policy Audit
• Distribution Systems Analysis
• Promotion Activity Analysis
Register for this course here
This course is targeting professionals interested in applied marketing - owners and managers of production and trade companies, marketing experts in production and trade companies, experts in service advertising agencies, etc.
For more information:
Phone: (02) 987 79 13 or 987 7913
Fax: (02) 986 1279