Lean Supply Chain Management (online)
You will learn
- How to cope with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- How to avoid constant schedule updating and how to calm down “nervous” supply chains;
- How to ensure constant flow through pull-based supply;
- How to do tactical parametric planning of supplies;
- How to manage peaks in supply through adequate safety stock;
- How to optimize replenishment modes;
- How to manage buffers by tracking a limited number of parameters;
- To grasp the meaning of rhythm wheels as a tool for coping with volatility;
- To calibrate and calculate lean parameters in practice.
The training is best suited for executives, supply chain managers, supply chain planners, specialists in logistics, and supplier relations managers.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You don’t travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.