The aim of this course is to acquaint participants with the basic methods, techniques and tools needed for the introduction of enterprise-wide performance measurement.
The training will help managers:
Grasp the essentials of designing and implementing an enterprise-wide performance management program
Understand the tools and techniques used to measure company performance
Discover the snags and key success factors
Comprehend the roles and responsibilities in the performance measurement initiative
This course is suitable for CEOs, department heads, project leaders, quality assurance, operations, and supply chain managers, business development officers, change managers and all engaged in implementing the strategic objectives of their companies.
This course is suitable for all who earlier took our course Winning KPIs
but the latter is not a prerequisite for this training.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.