|Essential Supply Chain Metrics and KPIs||
You will learn:
- What the five mandatory procurement KPIs are
- What the typical indicators in each of the 4 categories are
- How to balance the supply triangle
- How to use cash conversion cycle indicators
- How to align KPIs the three company product strategies
- Which metrics drive value in the Crawford and Mathews model
- How to derive a system of KPIs using the milestones and the five attributes in the SCOR model.
The course is suitable for executive directors, heads of supply chain, procurement, and logistics, project leaders, production and operations managers, as well as specialists in supply chain, materials procurement, inventory planning, logistics, and supplier relations.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.