Effective Risk Management
The aim of the course is to lead you through the entire risk management process from identifying risks and impact evaluation to probability analysis and risk mitigation. You will be acquainted with the full set of risk management methods, techniques and tools. An added advantage is the straightforward presentation of complex quantitative methods and simulations which will help you grasp them and apply them effectively.
- To use risk identification tools
- Qualitative risk analysis and evaluation methods
- How to analyze expected value
- How to conduct Delphi forecasting
- How to analyze conditional probability
- How to use statistical methods and simulations
- How to plan your risk response
- How to find your way around business risks
This course is suitable for executives, project leaders and managers at different levels and company functions, as well as specialists involved with planning, business development, and risk management in the area of marketing, sales, SCM, logistics, R&D, production and operations, finance, and HRM.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.