The aim of the course is to acquaint participants with digital marketing methods, techniques, and tools for engaging users and creating opportunities for brand interaction. The course provides guidelines for digital communication design that provokes customer action. Participants will gain an understanding of how to transition from buying impressions on a website to buying audiences.
Participants will learn:
- To generate leads with a digital strategy that builds on top of traditional marketing
- To set KPIs and think of ROI right from the start
- To apply the principles of website development and information architecture planning
- To use email as an extension of permission marketing
- How the different types of online advertising and models of payment work
- To optimize and target online advertising
- The affiliate marketing process, methods and tracking
- How to plan an affiliate marketing campaign
- How to select keywords and what the signals for relevance in SEO are
- How PPC advertising works and how to track the value of each conversion
- How to plan the different social media categoriesí strategic application
- The basic steps of ORM and how to handle an attack on the brand
This course is designed for marketing specialists, brand managers, advertising specialists, market analysis and research specialists, small and medium enterprise managers, and everyone who is involved in the process of planning the marketing communications of a company.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.