What you will learn
- How to deliver the message and the benefits
- How to study and adapt to the audience
- How to give convincing evidence
- How to use effective visuals
- How to handle difficult questions and objections
- How to use and interpret body language
You will learn to deliver interesting and engaging presentations and improve your skills through exploring practical examples from real-life presentations which have lead to increased sales, financing, or have inspired change.
You will learn to plan and structure your presentation within the allotted time, define your message, use clear and convincing language, use MS Power Point and body language in a novel way and manage a difficult audience.
The course is suitable for both experienced and novice presenters. The training will be useful for managers and entrepreneurs, sales people, marketing and sales professionals, HR managers, business consultants and teachers. The skills taught apply to a number of business situations including sales, promotion of new products, presentations of strategic plans, forecasts, reporting results, presenting to outside sources of finance and various corporate training situations.
Form of Training
This training is delivered online in web-based e-learning format.
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the course
- Q&A opportunities in a discussion forum
- Online test available for a week
- Certificate of completion
Advantages of online training
- You learn at your ease, wherever and whenever you want
- You learn at your own pace
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You are tested online
- You donít travel and donít take time off your job
- You learn more and spend less time and money
The training materials are posted on the dedicated web page of the course which contains:
- Course events
- Training curriculum
- To the Course section where the training presentations are
- Test Center
- Discussion forum where you can communicate with the instructor and the other trainees.
“here is a final test. If you pass you will be awarded a certificate stating your final grade.