Forms of Training
This course is held as an online program via Internet. You can choose between one of the two enrollment options:
• Online format (e-learning), including online materials and course facilitation, self-study
and/or group assignments and case studies, discussion board and two tests
(midterm and final) and certificate.
• Blended format, including the online course plus the opportunity for two in-class sessions to
be held with the trainer based on participants' needs.
All course participants, regardless of their choice for training format, will have the opportunity to review their materials in detail, work on additional assignments, and resolve different problems and real case studies. Experts will be available via Internet Discussion Forum and e-mail to answer questions, provide guidance and explanations.
Training materials are available in electronic format in Internet on a dedicated course web site. The course web site contains:
• Course Events Section
• Training Outline
• Enter course Section where all course core materials are published
• Test center
• Discussion Board for questions and answers, and discussions with the trainer, our office and in
• Additional Resources Section
• Contact information about trainer and participants
Two tests will be held during the course - a midterm and a final. In addition, during the term of the course several homework assignments will be distributed to enable the participants to put the theory into practice and make intermediate assessments of the understanding of the course material. Successful completion of the course requires successful performance on the exams.