1. Business Survey Design
How to design a survey?
Where do you begin?
Types of questions and answers
Composing questions and answers
Answers to various types of questions
How to ask prioritization questions?
How to arrange categories?
What scale to use?
How many points should a scale have?
When do we use open-ended questions?
2. Good Survey Practices and Challenges
Survey questions best practices
Frequent mishaps with questions
Words to avoid
The good question
Avoiding survey pitfalls
Survey format tips
Case study: A survey analyzed
3. Analysis, Interpreting, and Presenting Results
Analysis and Data Visualization
How to interpret results?
Required number of respondents and surveys
4. Sample Surveys: Marketing, Sales, Clients
Client focus – individuals
5. Samples Surveys: Operations and Change
6. Sample Surveys: HR and development
Personal style evaluation