|Business Analytics for Optimal Solutions||
The objective of the course is to teach you how to develop and apply models for solving optimization problems to improve your business decision making.
You will learn:
- to define the constraints in problem statements
- to formulate linear optimization models
- to implement these models in Excel
- to use Solver for optimization models in Excel
- to interpret answer reports
- to solve linear optimization problems graphically
- to do what-if analysis
- to interpret sensitivity reports
- to evaluate scenarios
- to develop integer linear optimization
- to find alternative optimal solutions
Optimization models have broad practical application in production, finance, marketing, logistics and elsewhere. This training is therefore suitable for a wide range of professionals, including CEOs, project leaders, finance and marketing managers, experts in planning, business development, supply chain, operations, quality, and performance management.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.